FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In the FAQs you will find some answers to general questions about the game. If you have more questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer as soon as possible
The majority of fun with Clue Hunter requires intellectual logical fun, however there are some physical parts in the game, therefore we recommend having at least one team member without mobility problems. Game rooms are sufficiently spacious to access them with crutches, however, the surface and size of the game areas are not adequate for users in a wheelchair. Currently access is limited, because in order to access the rooms you have to walk down a flight of stairs, which currently do not have any mechanical aid.
The game has background music and sound effect which alert the users about the inclusion of some electronic clues. There is no audio assistance system during the game, so we advise at least one person in the group without hearing problems. The lighting level is medium in all rooms and in the game reception.
Please tell us about your specific needs when making the reservation in order to enjoy the Clue Hunter experience to the fullest, as some users have played with reduced mobility.
- I WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAMES, WHAT ORDER WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?
- Due to the complexity and stress level we advise you to do the Laboratory first, then the Basement and then the Train.
- IF THE STORY IS FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE, DOES THIS MEANS IT IS ONLY FOR CHILDREN OR VERY CHILDISH?
- No, in fact our games are for adults, but in the case of the Laboratory and Train we do allow minors over 8 years because they can help the adults, but they can’t be in the rooms by themselves. The complexity of the enigmas requires the presence of adults.
- WE ARE A COMPANY, CAN WE STAGE AN ACTIVITY IN YOUR FACILITIES?
- Of course, contact us by phone 0034 657 669 154 or send an email to email@example.com and we will tell you about tailor made events.
- I WANT TO COME WITH CHILDREN BELOW THE AGE OF 8. IS THAT POSSIBLE?
- Depends on the adventure. For the Basement it would be best for them to be a bit older, a minimum of 12-14 years. In the rest of the adventures, so that the children can interact with the escape rooms, we consider they should be at last 7 in order for them to better understand the game concept. If you think the child’s mental age is sufficient, there is no problem, but remember to insist that this is just a game. For smaller children it is better to consult first.
- IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU WILL NOT LET US PLAY?
- That depends on the state of the team. If Clue Hunter staff sees that you are drunk or high on drugs you will not be allowed to enter the escape rooms, losing the reservation. If the room is destroyed or here is inadequate behaviour the game may be interrupted.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF WE’RE LATE?
- Depends on the time you arrive late, of you are less than 15 minutes late, the game is done all the same, no problem. If you arrive later than that the game cannot be started, and unfortunately, in this case, the rate cannot be refunded. To avoid this type of inconvenience, we advise you to come in public transport, walk or with spare time to find parking spaces.
- IF THE PERSON WHO MADE THE RESERVATION CAN’T COME, CAN THE REST OF THE TEAM PLAY?
- Of course. Clue Hunter is a team game, so the rest of the participants can come at the specified time and even invite someone as substitute.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF A PLAYER WANTS TO LEAVE THE GAME?
- Depending on the situation: if this person wants to quit the game he should leave the room so that he rest can keep on playing; if the person abandoning the room is incapacitated he should be accompanied by another team member who can take care of him, while the rest can keep on playing. In case of an accident or serious problems Clue Hunter staff controlling the game may decide to stop it completely.
- IF THERE IS JUST THE TWO OF US, CAN WE PLAY?
- Why not! The game becomes a bit harder, but if you dare to do so you can also play in couples. In this case we would advise you to play the BSW Case Experience.
- CAN WE PARTICIPATE IF OUR GROUP IS OVER 5 PERSONS?
- Sure, you can play with up to 15 people at once, as we have 3 escape rooms you can access at the same time. But there is a maximum of 5 per room.
- IS IT NECESSARY TO USE PHYSICAL FORCE?
- Not at all, actually this is prohibited. You will have to look for, think, clarify information and share it. Communication and thinking is the best weapon. All you need is inside the room and it is completely forbidden to use personal items or items external to the game.
- CAN PEOPLE WITH HEART CONDITIONS OR CLAUSTROPHOBIA PLAY?
- This is not a dangerous game and there are no scares during gameplay; Clue Hunter staff always controls the game evolution to guide you if you are having difficulties or any doubt. If you need to, you can leave the room at any time. Even so it is not advisable to enter the Basement game if you have serious claustrophobia.
- CAN MINORS PARTICIPATE?
- This is a game designed for adults of any age, however, minors between 8 and 17 years can participate if accompanied by an adult who is part of the team. If al team members are below the age of 14, contact us and we will send you the form your guardians have to fill in.
- The rates of our escape room games will be the following:
- 2-3 players: 50,00€ (VAT included).
- 4-5 players: 60,00€ (VAT included).
- 6 players: 80,00€ (VAT included) Only for “Caught in the Basement”
On holidays of the working calendar, the rate will increased by 5€ (on national and local holidays).In case the number of players is higher than the contracted, and never exceeding the maximum number of players established by Clue Hunter Valencia, the client will make the payment corresponding to the new number of players; This payment will be made in cash before starting the contracted activity at our facilities. In case the number of players is less than the contracted on arrival at the Clue Hunter Valencia facilities, the customer will be compensated with a discount coupon to redeem in any of the activities of Clue Hunter Valencia, for the amount corresponding to the difference in the price; This coupon may be redeemed within the next 6 months from the date it was issued.
The Gift Bonus rate is € 60.00 (VAT included) and can be used to redeem a 5-player room game session.
The Gift Box rate is € 70.00 (VAT included) and can be used to redeem a 5-player room game session.
Activities for large groups (room games not included) has a fee of 12 € / person (VAT included). This rate will be subject to an increase in the following cases:
- Carrying out of the activity outside the facilities of Clue Hunter Valencia (within the city of Valencia), will have an increase of 2 € / person on the rate.
- Completion of the activity outside the city of Valencia, will have a supplement of 1.5 € / km from the Center of Valencia to the final location of the activity.
- Carrying out the activity from 22:00, you will have an increase of 2 € / person on the rate.
- Carrying out activity on holidays in the work calendar, will have an increase of 2 € / person on the rate.
All the tariffs that appear in the Website have applied the legal taxes foreseen in the Spanish regulation that is applicable to them. Clue Hunter reserves the right to apply discounts for promotions, by specific dates, or by specific schedules. These discounts may be subject to changes and modifications and will be applied for a certain time.
The company reserves the right to modify the rates and the list of prices published on the website. Said modification will not apply to the products that are the object of the orders made prior to the variation of tariffs.
- RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
- 1. In the “Book now” section, the calendar shows the days that can be selected, and later, the available hours. The days and hours not available will not be selectable in the web page.2. To book you need to enter name, email address and phone number.3. For a successful booking, the user must select one of the available payment systems, becoming effective if the cost of the service has been paid to the Provider’s account for the payment processes established on the website.4. Clue Hunter accepts payments with bank transfer and credit or debit card (Visa, Visa Electron …). We use secure payment systems to protect the security of payment by credit or debit card. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the financial institution. When making payment through secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Then it will connect with the issuing bank, which will authorize the operation.5. In the payments by transfer the user assumes all the expenses or surcharges that his bank can include him (postage and taxes).
6. In case of bank transfer, if the deposit is not deposited in the Clue Hunter account in 48 hours, the system will automatically cancel the reservation.
7. Clue Hunter sends a confirmation email to the user, with the reservation details, this email is sent to the email address provided by the user during the registration process. If this mail is not received, the user should contact Clue Hunter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. The confirmation email sent by Clue Hunter has a simplified invoice character. Clue Hunter staff can ask for printed simplified invoice to enjoy the game upon entering. This simplified invoice is not registered, so anyone in the group can present it and access the game.
9. The user can request an invoice at any time by sending their data to email@example.com .