DO YOU ACCEPT THE MISSION?
Save the world discovering the plans of revenge of the doctor Bartozv and the dangerous armed gang.
CAUGHT IN THE BASEMENT
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO ESCAPE?
You have been locked up and you only have one hour before your captor arrives.
MURDER IN THE TRAIN
FOR EXPERIENCED DETECTIVES
You have to find the killer or killers hiding on the train to Orient.
ESCAPE THE ROUTINE AND ENJOY
We can create special escape rooms for large groups and companies.
DO YOU WANT TO GIVE THE EXPERIENCE OF PLAYING CLUE HUNTER? SURPRISE THEM WITH A UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL GIFT.
HOW MUCH IS IT?
The three escape rooms cost 50 euros (including VAT) if you are 2-3 people, or 60€ (including VAT) if you are 4-5 people.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN GO?
You can make a group of up to 15 people at the same time, because since we have three escape rooms, we can offer them at the same time and you can enter simultaneously in groups of 5.
CAN PLAYERS BE MINORS? IS IT A GAME FOR CHILDREN?
The three games are dedicated to adults, due to the level of some of the riddles, but in some adventures children can be part of the team. They can solve some mysteries and can provide ideas for the rest. So minors between 8 and 17 years can play without any problem, if accompanied by an adult who will be part of the team.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE’RE LATE?
It depends on the time you arrive late, if you are less than 15 minutes late, the game is done all the same, no problem. If you arrive later than that the game cannot be started, and unfortunately, in this case, the rate cannot be refunded. To avoid this type of inconvenience, we advise you to come in public transport, walk or with spare time to find parking spaces.
HOW CAN I MAKE A RESERVATION?
To reserve one or more sessions, we advise you to use the Booking system offered by each of the games. These are the steps you need to take:
- Enter the game you want to play, choosing it in the “Reserve” section. Just underneath the game description you can find a calendar. You should choose the day and time you wish to play. At the right hand side of the calendar there are a few questions for us to know a bit more about your group and the button “Add to cart”
- After selecting the desired session, a summary of the reserve it is to be performed appears. To complete the booking process press the button Payment or if you want to choose more sessions at once, click the “Continue shopping” button on the top.
- On the last page you should introduce your data and choose your payment method. Your data will be protected by Law.
Once the payment has been made, the selected session or sessions will be confirmed.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
From the Clue Hunter’s Booking you have 2 ways of realizing the payment:
- Credit card
- Bank Transfer
We only accept payment in cash in the Last Minute.
WHERE DO I INSERT MY GIFT CODE?
If you have a code you may enter it on the last page of the Booking section, above the rest of the information, before inserting the data required by the system. Insert the code and the discount will be instantly applied. Remember that the codes have a limited validity!
WHICH IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
- Three days before (before the date and time of the game): money back.
- Two days before (before the date and time of the game): We can’t offer money back, but we offer the opportunity of choosing another date and time.
- Same day (24h): unfortunately we can’t offer money back or change the date and time.
WE CAN’T MAKE A RESERVATION ONLINE, WHY?
Machines sometimes fail too… The possible online failures are usually due to the server, wait a few minutes and try again. It may also happen that we have interrupted online access, at any time and without prior notice, when this is necessary for technical, safety, control or maintenance reasons. In any case contact us and we will make the reservation for you for the date and time you want. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0034 657 669 154.